Cooper Pressure Wash Services | House Washing should be a service that is done to your properties exterior as a preventative maintenance to maintain the accumulation of algae growth, mildew, mold, spider webs, dirt, grime, etc.
Allow our trained staff at Cooper Pressure Wash Services give your home that professional makeover it deserves!
Our house wash process is a low pressure only cleaning using a special formulated mix to remove the dirt, bacteria & grime instantly.
This process of softwashing, leaves the home cleaner than ever with results that last longer than traditional pressure washing of the homes exterior.
Our softwash process is safe for all types of home exteriors including: Stucco, vinyl, hardie, wood, brick, aluminum, cedar & other surfaces.
It’s recommended that washing your home every 1 to 2 years helps deter mold growth, and protect your paint and siding.
Our standard house wash includes: Siding, outside of gutters, fascia, soffit, windows, trim, doors, garage doors, downspouts.
- We first pre wet the homes exterior, windows, doors, grass & surrounding landscape.
- Then we apply our safe eco friendly detergents to the homes exterior, using our low pressure process.
- After a few mins of dwell time, we then gently rinse the exterior, windows, doors, grass & landscape using safe low garden hose type pressure.
- Some stains may still be present after a general low pressure softwash process.
- Stains like: Rust, clay, efflorescence, black streaks on the gutters.